In case you missed it, we are very enthusiastic about cherry blossom season here at the Tory Burch HQ. If you’ve ever wondered what the taste of this fleeting moment that blows up Instagram would be, here is your opportunity. Just in time for Mother’s Day, we’ve tracked down a Sakura mousse cake from Harbs Bakery in NYC (rumor has it the blossoms are flown in from Japan). Served here on the Dodie Oval Serving Platter, it’s an edible work of art.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.23.21 One Big Il Buco Family
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together