Great weather paired with unbeatable access to both nature and culture…what’s not to love about LA? For Lauren Johnson — who has lived in the city for over 10 years — Los Angeles offers the kind of balanced lifestyle she craves. Originally from Minnesota, Johnson moved to California to pursue a career in modeling. “Until the Pandemic hit, I really only spent one full month in LA before I’d have to travel again for a shoot,” she tells us. Now, like the rest of us, she’s moving at a slower pace. Johnson is spending more of her time exploring the city and discovering local spots while also working on her ceramics, a passion passed down to her by her artist grandmother.
Making the most of LA’s proximity to the ocean, Johnson recently enjoyed a beach day wearing pieces from Tory’s swim collection. A beach day in March. Reason #3452 to move to Los Angeles.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’