What to Pack: Literary Locations
Summer travel is top of mind and, this year, we are looking to a few of our favorite books for inspiration. The Talented Mr. Ripley transports us to the cobbled and sun-soaked streets of Ischia; One Hundred Years of Solitude paints a picture of Colombia’s quaint, colorful villages; and The Great Gatsby captures the incredible beaches and homes on Long Island.
Below, the Tory Daily editors have selected three outfits inspired by these iconic novels and the picturesque destinations where they are set.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report